geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Web Service support in GEP
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:18:25 GMT
Hi,

It is good to hear that you are interested in contributing to Geronimo.

In order to get access to submit new documents or code, you first need
to submit a CLA.

Here is a link to help you find them:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

I would suggest emailing rather than mail/fax if possible.

Once your CLA has been processed and recorded, you will be able to get
commit access to the wiki.

Jay