geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Remove samples myphonebook and mytime?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 03:00:28 GMT
I don't see the harm in keeping them and there is value if we have a
sample that matches a user scenario or question.  So long as the aren't
identical in the combination of features lists I don't see a reason to
remove them.  Smaller simple samples have a place and more complicated
ones also have a place.

Joe