geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [VOTE] Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1 - RC2
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 04:00:05 GMT
I've prepared a second release candidate for the Server Repository
plugin.  This candidate resolves the issues with deploying the plugin in
various Geronimo 2.1* releases.   Much of the information regarding the
need for the plugin remains the same ...

As a result of some discussion on GERONIMO-2814
[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2814] it was suggested
that we create a plugin to facilitate adding a second repository to
Geronimo.  This is of particular value when running multiple Geronimo
server instances from a single Geronimo installation.

I have created a very simple plugin for this purpose.  For more
information on how this might be leveraged reference
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/multiple-repositories.html

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-repo/plugins/server-repo/

Staging site:
http://people.apache.org/~jbohn/staging-site/plugins/server-repo/1.0/index.html

The vote is open for 72 hours and will conclude on Friday (6/13) at 9:00 ET.

[ ] +1  Release the server-repo plugin
[ ] +0  No opinion
[ ] -1  Don't release the server-repo plugin

Joe