geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSAMPLES/index.html ?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:14:09 GMT
I just re exported that GMOxSAMPLES space and now it should reflect the latest updates from
the other spaces

The idea of this space was to have consolidated in one place references (either links or the
actual samples) for all the samples available for Geronimo. This idea is prior to moving all
samples to svn or even using the templates for a consistent look and feel. Creating this space
was simply the first step towards standardizing the samples.

The way Confluence and the autoexport plugin works force us to run manual exports of certain
spaces. So far, we don't have a way to get this automated.

I would definitively not remove this space as it hold several sample applications. As to adding
a page telling where to look, that should be addressed now with the manual export I just ran.

Pls let me know if you still see content out of date.

Maybe we should consider different alternatives to the AE plugin to generate a personalized
HTML version. Long time ago we discussed about expanding Hockey Pokey functionality with Jason
Dillon, can't really remember were we left the conversation.

Cheers!
Hernan