geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:52:23 GMT

I'm canceling this vote to address the version issues.

I will do one of the following based on how things go:
- Don't specify a G version in the plugin (as is the case now) and
include artifact-alias entries to resolve Geronimo dependencies ...
hopefully resulting in a plugin that can be installed on any Geronimo
2.1* server (it will probably be "installable" on 2.0* servers as well
but I suspect the installation would fail).
--OR--
- Include the Geronimo version to limit the plugin to G 2.1.1

Joe