geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:33:43 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> Would have been nice if this was versioned the same as the server it is
> targeting....  at least a version=2.1 would have been better than 1.0.
>

> -Donald
>

> Joe Bohn wrote:
>> Start of thread to discuss any concerns/issues/questions with the vote
>> for the Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1
>>
>> Joe

I thought about that ... but I decided to follow the precedent of other
independent plugins that we have released from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins.  So far, I think the
only one that has been released is directory which was released as
version 1.0 for the Geronimo 2.1 server.

Are you asserting that we should change that precedent?

Joe