geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v2.1: Convert your current applications into plugins (page created)
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:09:22 GMT
Agreed, we should provide different examples of how to construct applications into plugins
based sample application/tutorials we already have.

Just state in that doc the tutorial is based on XYZ app and that the reader must have it installed
and running (if needed) before proceeding.

it will save lot of time

Cheers!
Hernan