geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject <suppress-default-environment>
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:44:29 GMT
Hi, does anyone happen to know any specifics about the
<suppress-default-environment> XML element in the geronimo-module-1.2.xsd schema
?? Or possibly have any examples where it is used ?? The schema documentation
includes this comment below, which leads me to believe that it's only used by
application clients, but I can't find any examples where it is ever used. Thanks

"If the "suppress-default-environment" element is specified then any default
environment build by a builder when deploying the plan will be suppressed. An
example of where this is useful is when deploying a connector on an app client
in a separate (standalone) module (not as part of a client plan). The connector
builder defaultEnvironment includes some server modules that won't work on an
app client, so you need to suppress the default environment and supply a
complete environment including all parents for a non-app-client module you want
to run on an app client"

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell