geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTful Web Services support in Geronimo
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:06:49 GMT
Nice to know about your lucky shot Jacek.

I have installed standalone Axis2 1.3 and there's one version service which
is deployed on to Axis server by default when it starts up.
The Service can be accessed in SOAP way or the REST way (where the REST way
is
http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/Version/getVersion). And its working
fine in there without any exceptions.
Is the Axis2 exception in Geronimo a Axis2 fault or Geronimo fault?

--
Sainath Chowdary
B.Tech III yr, Spring Semester