geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sainath Chowdary" <sainathdre...@gmail.com>
Subject Need JIRA contributor access & cwiki create/edit permission
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:38:46 GMT
Hi,
I have been working on customizing WTP Web Services Wizard for Geronimo
Eclipse Plugin (GEP). In the process I have found that developing &
deploying web services from within Eclipse, for Geronimo, is much simpler
and doesn't need to use WTP's Web Services Wizard. I would like to document
the development/deployment steps in our cwiki. Hence please provide me
access to edit cwiki documents. I have sent a scanned copy of my ICLA to
secretary at apache.org and have also cc'ed it to dev-list.

I also see that there are some JIRAs open related to the documentation that
I have just mentioned above. I would like to assign those JIRAs to myself
and work on them. Hence please provide me contributor access to JIRA too.

Following are the JIRAs that I want to work on:
GERONIMO-4047 - Tutorials - Building JAX-WS EJB stateless session bean web
services
GERONIMO-4048 - Tutorials - RESTFUL Web Services
GERONIMO-4049 - Tutorials - SAAJ Web Services
GERONIMO-4051 - Tutorials - WS Addressing
GERONIMO-4052 - Tutorials - Securing your applications
GERONIMO-4055 - Tutorials - JAX-WS web service and client using annotations

Thanks in advance.

--
Sainath Chowdary
B.Tech III yr, Spring Semester