geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.1 (RC1)
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 14:44:55 GMT
I tried to change install location of some new features once, and it
didn't work, and I have not done that since.  I'd put that in the
eclipse category.  You aren't talking about the "Download and Install"
button from the define a new server screen, are you?  It does not
sound like it, but that would be a GEP issue.

Ted