geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 21:59:10 GMT

On Jun 5, 2008, at 11:07 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Start of thread to discuss any concerns/issues/questions with the
> vote for the Server Repository plugin for Geronimo 2.1.1

I'm inclined to vote -1. Nothing to do with the plugin, per se. It
looks fine. It's really a server issue...

Using a 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT server, the plugin is evaluated as
"Installable". However, the plugin won't install because of a
dependency on 2.1.1 artifacts. I think we need to demonstrate that we
can handle this simple migration scenario, before releasing any more
plugins.

--kevan