geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: making plugins (plugins portlet) more visible in the console
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:21:43 GMT
I'm not sure what to think of this.  On the one hand I like the idea
of having "plugins" at the top level of the menu because they are the
foundation of the server and should get top billing :-).  On the other
hand, all the single-type items under applications (e.g. ears, wars,
ejbs, rars, system modules) are all displaying some sets of pllugins,
so we could easily make a case for moving all of them under the
"plugins" item, which leaves the old item rather bare.

I guess we could put the "deploy new" and plan creator stuff by itself?

I guess I'm fine with either way.

thanks
david jencks