geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r672379 - in /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk: features/org.apache.geronimo.v21.feature/ plugins/org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v21/ plugins/org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v21/META-INF/
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:20:40 GMT
On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Tim McConnell <tim.mcconne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could be -- I just copied the "2.2-SNAPSHOT" from the server trunk pom.xml
> since we need the GEP trunk to work with those artifacts.....

What about releasing GEP 2.1.2 intended to run with Eclipse Ganymede
and no special changes as far as Geronimo version support's concerned
and move to Geronimo 2.2 with GEP 2.2? I'd love having GEP supporting
Ganymede as soon as possible (in 2-4 week timeframe would be
excellent).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski