geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: RESTful Web Services support in Geronimo
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:20:07 GMT
On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Sainath Chowdary
<sainathdreams@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed standalone Axis2 1.3 and there's one version service which
> is deployed on to Axis server by default when it starts up.
> The Service can be accessed in SOAP way or the REST way (where the REST way
> is
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis2/services/Version/getVersion). And its working
> fine in there without any exceptions.
> Is the Axis2 exception in Geronimo a Axis2 fault or Geronimo fault?

I don't really know.

Another shot in the dark: Could you try out upgrading Axis2 to the
latest version using
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/plugin-infrastructure.html#Plugininfrastructure-Simplejarupgrade
and see if it fixes the issue? I'm sure it could be fixed in Geronimo
2.2.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski