geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From dnsunil <dnsu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: client accessing remote EJB -(OEJP 2.0)
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:17:46 GMT

Hi David,

NO LUCK!!!

As requested TcpTimedWaitDelay paramter value has been decreased from 4
minutes to 2 minutes and when run the program again the processing within 10
minutes.

So I'm still having same issue and not sure it could be problem with Windows
2003 server TCP IC handling by the server and appreciate all responses in
this regard.

Thanks,
Sunil N