Outstanding!

Regards,
Alan

On May 28, 2008, at 8:43 AM, 石田 剛 wrote:

Hello, Geronimo-devs.

We, The Japan Apache Geronimo Users Group , are proud to announce that we've completed all the Geronimo 2.0 documents translation. Now it's on the Geronimo Wiki.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20ja/documentation.html

Everything was done on a voluntary basis, so it took a little time.
We'd like to say big "thank-you !" to all the original doc authors. Surely it was fun and interesting as the original docs were so good.
We're looking forward the 2.1 docs growing up !

contact: geronimo-jp-translate@lists.sourceforge.jp

Regards.

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.