geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Analytics
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 14:44:03 GMT

On May 15, 2008, at 2:32 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> Setup google analytics on all our spaces and added everyone who's a
> committer who I could easily find a gmail address for.
>
> bruce.snyder@gmail.com
> c1vamsi1c@gmail.com
> davanum@gmail.com
> dblevins@visi.com
> eljotpl@gmail.com
> gnodet@gmail.com
> goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com
> hcunico@gmail.com
> jason.dillon@gmail.com
> jaydmchugh@gmail.com
> jgawor@gmail.com
> jrsisson@gmail.com
> kevan.miller@gmail.com
> paulmcmahan@gmail.com
> rickmcg@gmail.com
> sppatel2@gmail.com
> tim.mcconne@gmail.com
>

> You don't need a gmail address, just a google account.  So if you're
> not in the above list, just get someone in the above list to add
> your google account.
>
> Just visit http://www.google.com/analytics/ to log in and view the
> data.  It'll be a day or two before we see much of anything.

Thanks David.

I've added everyone that's requested access to date, except Dan Becker.

I gave all PMC members "Administrator" access. Committers have "User"
access.

What should we do about non-committers requesting access? I don't know
why we wouldn't make this information available to anyone who asks.

Are there any general privacy issues? If there are, then we should be
aware of these issues, even if we don't open up access.

If people are interested, I see we can set up a regular email of
reports.

--kevan