geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Need some advice on how to include repository/* bits in the boilerplate
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 11:20:44 GMT
I'm trying to remove the use of the gshell-embeddable artifact, which
includes some duplicates (like jline, xstream, slf4j, etc)... but I
can't figure out how the new assembly bits are used to get stuff into
the repository/*.

I can hack something up (with the assembly + antrun plugins) but I'm
wondering if there is a better way.  I'd like to not have a ton of pom
config to list all of the gshell required dependencies, just use mvn's
transitive deps to populate the repository/* with the bits that gshell
needs.

Anyone have any suggestions?

--jason