geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [YOKO][DISCUSS] Time to create a 1.0 release?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 22:50:40 GMT
Hello Rick,

Sorry, this is not directly related to your question. What kind of
integration with ObjectGrid have you been working on? FWIW, I am
working on a hierarchical, transactional, distributed, partitioned
and replicated cache and data-grid solution as part of WADI and I am
quite interested by this topic these days.

Thanks,
Gianny