geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need some advice on how to include repository/* bits in the boilerplate
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 18:55:47 GMT
I talked with jason a bit on irc and we're doing an experiment with
optionally including transitive dependencies using the car-maven-
plugin.  Hopefully this will work and avoid the duplication jason is
leery of.  Please don't commit duplication until we find out if this
works or not.

AFAICT this isn't a bug fix but rather new development so I'm unclear
about why you are thinking of including this in 2.1.2?

thanks
david jencks