geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need some advice on how to include repository/* bits in the boilerplate
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 07:38:38 GMT

On May 13, 2008, at 6:02 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Attached patch includes other changes, like moving to jaxb 2.1, some
> security changes, ....

I thought I left out the security changes, sorry.  Comes from trying
to do too many things at once :-(

> Other comments attached to GERONIMO-4013.

I may have been unclear.  I wasn't suggesting my initial GERONIMO-4013
patch was suitable to be committed, but that it might let us figure
out some of the problems with  the idea of the car-maven-plugin
including maven transitive dependencies before we broke everything at
once.  In particular it looks to me as if the dependencies for the
gshell-* plugins are too all-inclusive and was wondering what to do
about this.

For instance, I have no problem with removing gshell-embeddable, but
would prefer to get the car-maven-plugin working better before
attacking that problem.

thanks
david jencks