geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: confluence notifications
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 18:56:37 GMT
These should be working now.

FYI, the user that is signed up to get the notifications is "geronimo-
commits".  If you setup a new space, you just need to log in as that
user and click the "Start watching this space" link somewhere under
the space details section.

There is no real password, you just log in as an administrator and
make up a very long random pass for one time use, then use it to log
in as the "geronimo-commits" commits user.

-David