geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need some advice on how to include repository/* bits in the boilerplate
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 00:37:55 GMT
I've attached a patch to GERONIMO-4013 that reverses the changes from
4012 and change the car-maven-plugin to optionally follow transitive
dependencies.  I think if you apply my patch you won't be using the
gshell-* plugins.  I had to make a couple other minor build changes to
get the build to complete.  The server builds and shows signs of
starting -- on my copy it runs into some problems with unrelated
changes to the security system I'm working on.

Jason, can you check the generated dependencies in the gshell-*
plugins to see if they look remotely plausible or can be nudged closer
to plausible?

thanks
david jencks