geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need some advice on how to include repository/* bits in the boilerplate
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 18:32:56 GMT
I started with your new framework/configs/gshell-* code, updated
gshell-framework to include all the individual depends so we don't need
gshell-embeddable, updated server/pom.xml with the new depends and
updated boilerplate with the new gshell-geronimo car depend and it looks
promising.  I'm still exercising some of the gsh commands, but so far
help, geronimo/start-server, deploy/connect and geronimo/stop-server are
working....

If all looks well after a few more tests, I'll commit the changes into
trunk for everyone to review before we spend the time pulling it into 2.1.2.

-Donald