geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ready to release Geronimo 2.1 samples?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 18:43:17 GMT
Donald Woods wrote:
> What about Daytrader?  It's been dormant except for one update since
> last Oct. and is still at version 2.0-SNAPSHOT....

Good point.  My main motivation on the samples was to get something out
there for Geronimo 2.1 which I think is long overdue.  However, it would
appear that daytrader is even more overdue.

> Should we move it over into Samples, so it gets updated and released
> with the samples?

We should get some more input on this.  I don't recall all of the
reasons that daytrader was moved into it's own subproject. However, I
have to admit that I'm hesitant to include it in samples prior to a 2.1
samples release because I'm afraid it will make it next to impossible to
get something out soon.

Joe