geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Plugins for Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 16:07:54 GMT
Now that we have released Geronimo 2.1.1 it seems that we need to
release the plugins for that server release.

I know that we need to release the Samples and Sample plugins (I started
another thread on this .... we've actually never released those for 2.1
either).

We also need to release a new version of the Apache Directory plugin.  I
can look into that if nobody beats me to it.

Are there other plugins that we should be looking to release?  I don't
think we've ever released the spring or roller plugins ... is that correct?

Joe