geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Ready to release Geronimo 2.1 samples?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 15:41:57 GMT
Is there any reason not to release the current Geronimo 2.1 samples
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/branches/2.1)?

I'd be glad to work to get a release candidate created for this (I've
already done some prep to get things updated for the new release process).

Once we get the 2.1 Samples released we can turn around and release the
2.1.1 samples and then I think we'll finally be "up to date".

I have some questions about how we might accomplish this via the new
process but I'll follow that up in another note.

Joe