geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Yoko ORB subproject 1.0
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 13:11:16 GMT

I've prepared a release candidate of Geronimo Yoko ORB 1.0 for your
review and vote.

The source for the Yoko ORB release currently resides here:

This will also be the final tag version if the release vote is approved.

The maven artifacts for the release can be found here:

There are 4 different components involved here, the core, rmi-impl,
rmi-spec, and yoko-corba-spec.  Each components has a jar file and also
generated javadoc and source jars.  For convenience, the artifacts can
be located using these URLs:

When the release vote is approved, these maven artifacts will be moved
to the m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository at Apache.

[ ] +1 Release Geronimo 2.1.1
[ ] 0 No opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release Geronimo 2.1.1 (please provide rationale)

I'll plan on calling this vote on Monday morning (9 PM EST).

View raw message