geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin repository for 2.1.1
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 17:21:12 GMT
Seems that we need a unique plugin repo for each release, given how we
now build plugins based on the content in pom.xml instead of supplying a
separate plugin file....  Maybe there are some additional
car-maven-plugin enhancements needed, so you can define a range or that
any sever release is supported by the plugin/car being built.  Or maybe
  as David Jencks has suggested elsewhere, we need to setup the
artifact_aliases.properties in each server release to alias prior
releases (like 2.1 and 2.1.1) to the current release (which would be
2.1.2 for the next release.)

-Donald