geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From 石田 剛 <ishida...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject FYI: Geronimo 2.0 Docs - Japanese Translation completed.
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 15:43:13 GMT
Hello, Geronimo-devs.

 We, The Japan Apache Geronimo Users Group , are proud to announce that we've completed all
the Geronimo 2.0 documents translation. Now it's on the Geronimo Wiki.

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20ja/documentation.html

 Everything was done on a voluntary basis, so it took a little time.
 We'd like to say big "thank-you !" to all the original doc authors. Surely it was fun and
interesting as the original docs were so good.
 We're looking forward the 2.1 docs growing up !

 contact: geronimo-jp-translate@lists.sourceforge.jp

 Regards.

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.