geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Yoko ORB subproject 1.0, RC2
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 03:50:10 GMT
Oops. I think I failed to mention one other thing... The following
files should be deleted. They no longer apply to Yoko.

yoko-1.0/DISCLAIMER.txt
yoko-1.0/STATUS

They aren't legal show-stoppers. However, I'd recommend removing them
and reducing confusion.

Everything else looks good. Except for those two files, I'm +1.

--kevan