On Apr 1, 2008, at 3:38 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:
Donald Woods wrote:
The 2.1 branch was recently updated to use -
  <openejbVersion>3.1-SNAPSHOT</openejbVersion>
but I can't find any jars for that release published under -
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/
So how are the 2.1 automated builds working and is anyone working on publishing 3.1-SNAPSHOT to the repo?
-Donald

Donald,

I can't answer for the automated builds ... but I did ask Kevan if he could publish snapshots for openejb/trunk.  He attempted to do that but hit some permissions issues.  I think he is working to resolve those so that he can publish snapshots.

BTW, I also recently updated trunk to the 3.1-SNAPSHOT level as well ... so expect to start seeing problems there too until the snaps are published.  As a work-around you can build openejb/trunk locally prior to building G.

We worked around the permission problem. I've deployed 3.1-SNAPSHOT...

--kevan