geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Zakharov" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating svn:ignore lists
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:03:39 GMT
No, I don't think is a Tortoise problem indeed.
It just proposes to add to the patch all new (not added to SVN) files
it sees in the working directory unless they're put to svn:ignore
lists.
Looks pretty logical and intuitive to me. :)

Anyway, I'm not crying in despair :), I just see that in some cases
svn:ignore lists are properly maintained and include all the generated
directories, and in some cases they're not, and I think that it
probably worths to be consistent in this matter. :)

Vasily