geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Vasily Zakharov" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating svn:ignore lists
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:47:02 GMT
Well, I'm using TortoiseSVN and it always considers those files to be
added to the repository when I'm going to create a patch.
This obstructs a create patch/commit dialog with a lot of unneeded
entries, and increases the working copy scan time.

In fact, I wouldn't raise this issue if I don't see that many other
'target' and 'build' directories are put to svn:ignore lists, while
some are not.

Vasily