geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: remote ejb scalability issue
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:31:10 GMT
Hi,

It would be great to have only one TCP/IP connection opened between
an EJB client and the EJB server and this across multiple requests.
My understanding is that at the moment a TCP/IP connection is
negotiated for each EJB request which is very expensive especially
based on the rather small size of the payload being passed back and
forth over TCP/IP.

Thanks,
Gianny