geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: SLF4J over Commons Logging
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:26:30 GMT
Aight... well, ~9 hours later, I think its working or at 99%  I need
to re-add support for the org.apache.geronimo.log.ConsoleLogLevel
property, perhaps even add a special bootstrap SLF4J impl, but I think
that the work is almost ready to commit.

Re-building to see how the testsuite fairs with my latest changes...
and I have to go pick up my mom at the airport, but I hope to get this
committed later tonight :-)

--jason