geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1.1 created
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:59:42 GMT
While the original manifestations of GERONIMO-3705 (build doesn't
work with maven 2.0.8) appeared to only apply to maven > 2.0.7, Bruce
Snyder came up with a problem with identical symptoms using maven
2.0.7.  I think if the fix for this issue also fixes the situation he
has we should apply the change to 2.1.1.

thanks
david jencks