geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: branches/2.1.1 created
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:13:10 GMT

On Apr 16, 2008, at 7:15 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> David Jencks wrote:
>> While the original manifestations of GERONIMO-3705 (build doesn't
>> work with maven 2.0.8) appeared to only apply to maven > 2.0.7,
>> Bruce Snyder came up with a problem with identical symptoms using
>> maven 2.0.7.  I think if the fix for this issue also fixes the
>> situation he has we should apply the change to 2.1.1.
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>
> Do you have an idea when we will know if this does in fact resolve
> the issue?  I'm not opposed to it if we will know fairly soon.  I
> still have to work on the release notes (unless somebody else wants
> to do this :-) ) and ensure that I can create the necessary
> artifacts before I can create a release candidate.

I checked against servicemix 3.2 branch and although I had to make
quite a few changes to work with g. 2.1.x after those changes it did
compile (at least the part that was giving problems).  Therefore I
think we should merge this in.  I'm happy to do this if you want,
otherwise I think

svn merge -c 648584 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/
branches/2.1 .

should work