geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Legal files in server/trunk, ianal & m-r-r-p
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:27:16 GMT
On Apr 24, 2008, at 5:17 AM, David Jencks wrote:
> THANKS!!!!!!
>
> I didn't quite understand..... do we need to push on the rar and war
> plugins for new, more m-r-r-p friendly releases?

Um, I think the EAR, RAR and WAR plugins all need some kinda updated
to allow more flexible resource inclusion.  Maybe WAR is already good
enough, but the others all suck.

There is no need to get new versions, as I updated the build to work
with their limitations, but I had to hack in some antrun here and
there to make it work, which isn't very nice.

--jason