geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Policy for granting write access to our Wiki
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:04:44 GMT
Personal preference I guess.  Only 60~ people in that group and
everyone in it has full name, address, telephone, etc. on file.  Seems
very restricted already.  We have to review all the edits anyway, even
if they come from other committers, so I don't really see an upside
unless we start to get a lot of low quality contributions -- which
IMHO would be a good problem to have.

I definitely think our website should remain restricted to
committers.  I sort of see that as separate from the rest of our spaces.

-David