geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Cron <jdillon@minotaur> /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:05:19 GMT
My bad!

On Apr 18, 2008, at 5:43 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Getting a fairly constant spam from the website sync script...
>
> --jason
>
>
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>> From: jdillon@apache.org (Cron Daemon)
>> Date: April 18, 2008 7:19:18 PM GMT+07:00
>> To: jdillon@apache.org
>> Subject: Cron <jdillon@minotaur> /home/jdillon/ws/site/bin/sync
>>
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/META-INF/ 
>> MANIFEST.MF: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/META-INF/ 
>> LICENSE: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/META-INF/NOTICE:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/META-INF:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.Annotatable.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.AnnotationInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.ClassInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.FieldInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.Info.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.InfoBuildingVisitor.html: Operation  
>> not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.MethodInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ClassFinder.PackageInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/ResourceFinder.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use/UrlSet.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/class-use: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.Annotatable.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.AnnotationInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.ClassInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.FieldInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.Info.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.InfoBuildingVisitor.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.MethodInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ClassFinder.PackageInfo.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/package-frame.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/package-summary.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/package-tree.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/package-use.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/ResourceFinder.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder/UrlSet.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/xbean/ 
>> finder: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache/ 
>> xbean: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org/apache:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/org: Operation  
>> not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/resources/ 
>> inherit.gif: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/resources:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.Annotatable.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.AnnotationInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.ClassInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.FieldInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.Info.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.InfoBuildingVisitor.html: Operation  
>> not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.MethodInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ClassFinder.PackageInfo.html: Operation not  
>> permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/ResourceFinder.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder/UrlSet.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean/finder: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache/xbean: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org/ 
>> apache: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html/org:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/src-html:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/allclasses- 
>> frame.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/allclasses- 
>> noframe.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/constant- 
>> values.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/deprecated- 
>> list.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/help-doc.html:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/index-all.html:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/index.html:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/options:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/overview- 
>> tree.html: Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/package-list:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/packages:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder/stylesheet.css:  
>> Operation not permitted
>> chmod: /www/geronimo.apache.org/xbean/xbean-finder: Operation not  
>> permitted
>


Mime
View raw message