geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo Server 2.1.1 Release
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:23:22 GMT
Maybe apache is not the place for these archetypes.    I don't want
users of these archetypes to have to include a NOTICE file crediting
apache simply because they kick-started their project by using these
archetypes before doing all the customization to actually make them
work.

Should I move them to a codehaus mojo?

thanks
david jencks