geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Committing patches to the subversion repository documentation
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:19:47 GMT
That looks ludicrously overengineered to me.

I start with an up to date copy of geronimo, frequently with my own
local uncommitted changes in other parts of geronimo, apply the patch,
fix conflicts, make sure it works, improve the patch if I see
problems, and commit the code relevant to the patch.  If the patch is
in an area that I'm also working on I use a cleaner copy of geronimo
instead of my main working copy.

thanks
david jencks