geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: clustering documentation
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 23:12:53 GMT
Hello Hernan,

I will work on WADI clustering over the week-end. FWIW, this WIKI
page, http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-configuration-for-
jetty.html, describes how to set-up WADI clustering. I will also
address farming and remote node management features.

Sorry for not having done it before.

Thanks,
Gianny