geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo specs jars in OSGi
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:49:25 GMT
I'd like to see an example in action before I commit myself but so
far I don't see any problems with this.  I assume you have already or
will soon verify this doesn't cause problems with the tck :-)

I wonder if a package name with "osgi" in it somewhere would be more
appropriate?

There are some specs (jacc for instance) that use a system property
to figure out what to create.  I've always thought this was a less
than brilliant idea and wonder if we can do something similar for
those.  I also wonder if there is a way to generalize the osgi method
so it might work in some non-osgi environments.  I'm looking forward
to seeing what you have in mind.

thanks
david jencks