geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jawar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSHELL] Unable to build gshell
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:59:34 GMT
I'm actually having trouble building GShell myself.  I'm getting a weird
error.  I haven't had time to look at it yet but maybe I'll just throw it
out there in case you've seen it before.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating shaded jar.

Embedded error: duplicate entry:
org/apache/geronimo/gshell/common/Arguments.class
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error creating
shaded jar.
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:143)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error creating
shaded jar.
    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.mojo.ShadeMojo.execute(ShadeMojo.java:327)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
    ... 16 more
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry:
org/apache/geronimo/gshell/common/Arguments.class
    at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.putNextEntry(ZipOutputStream.java:163)
    at java.util.jar.JarOutputStream.putNextEntry(JarOutputStream.java:90)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.DefaultShader.addRemappedClass(DefaultShader.java:182)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.DefaultShader.shade(DefaultShader.java:104)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugins.shade.mojo.ShadeMojo.execute(ShadeMojo.java:285)
    ... 18 more

Look familiar at all?

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:

> No, I have not pulled in your changes yet.
>
> The repo is already defined in the parent pom here:
>

> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/config/project-config/1.3/project-config-1.3.pom
>
> --jason
>

> On Apr 25, 2008, at 8:42 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
>  Yeah, I've just added the plugin repo ;-)
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:
>>
>>> They are available here (and have been for many days now):
>>>
>>>   http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/groovy/maven/
>>>
>>> The build seems to be happy from what I can tell... chugging away,
>>> downloading things fine:
>>>
>>> <snip>
>>> Downloading:
>>>
>>> http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/groovy/maven/runtime/gmaven-runtime-1.5/1.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT/gmaven-runtime-1.5-1.0-beta-4-20080419.173658-4.jar
>>> 43K downloaded
>>> Downloading:
>>>
>>> http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/groovy/maven/feature/gmaven-feature-support/1.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT/gmaven-feature-support-1.0-beta-4-20080418.100607-1.jar
>>> 15K downloaded
>>> Downloading:
>>>
>>> http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/groovy/maven/runtime/gmaven-runtime-support/1.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT/gmaven-runtime-support-1.0-beta-4-20080419.173658-5.jar
>>> 71K downloaded
>>> </snip>
>>>
>>> --jason
>>>

>>> On Apr 25, 2008, at 3:34 PM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>>

>>>  Gshell is missing the following dependency:

>> --
>> Cheers,
>> Guillaume Nodet
>> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/