geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating svn:ignore lists
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:55:17 GMT
Alright.  I was just curious why you were seeing an issue I wasn't.  Now
that I see you're using TortoiseSVN it all becomes clear ;)  I liked
tortoiseSVN's interface, it just has little bugs here and there that got on
my nerves too much.  I'm inclined to think the issue is in how tortoiseSVN
is handling creating patches.  I'm not opposed to the change, though.  Just
curious, is all.  Thanks for the info!

~Jason Warner

--
~Jason Warner