geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik B. Craig" <ecr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Policy for granting write access to our Wiki
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:57:38 GMT
I agree that we definitely need to address IP issues around
documentation/the wiki... but isn't there any way to accomplish this without
adding barriers to users editing content?
Can we do something like wikipedia does for editing content where there is a
checkbox or a notice or something saying
"You agree to license your contributions under the Apache Software License"
(similar to how JIRA is currently)

--
Erik B. Craig