geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.0 (RC1)
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:27:13 GMT
Hi Vamsi, I've opened a new feature JIRA to determine if it makes sense to
actually release a tar.gz artifact. As far as I know, the Eclipse update sites
only handle zipfiles, so I'm not comfortable at this time releasing a tar.gz
artifact for GEP 2.1.0. However, we shall determine the implications for the
next GEP release, and if reasonable will do so. Thanks for the suggestion

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-335

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell